The positives of internet are highlighted and we utilize it to perform an array of activities and access various information. However, there are some potential dangers we should be aware of. The internet is loaded up with sites that are not suitable for kids. There is a dire need to find out what websites someone has visited and prevent unwanted exposure. Read on to understand how you can track someone’s internet history.
Why you need to check internet history?
Parents need to keep a complete check on kid’s online activities and know what websites kids have visited. Thus, you can protect them from cyberbullying, online predators, personal information leaking, identify theft and much more. If you do not keep an eye on their phone activities, they will automatically look for things that are not suitable for their age.
The same goes for you to check employee’s internet history. Business owners can know if employees are wasting time surfing the non-work sites or visiting recruitment sites to apply for a new job. If you know what websites were visited by your employees, you can know they are working properly and increase productivity.
How to track someone’s internet history?
When it comes to check internet history, there are various options available to you. However, the internet is full of scams that promise to work but do not. You will end up wasting time and effort but cannot get anywhere close to what you are looking for. To assist you in making right decision, we’ve put up a list of best 5 spy apps and help you monitor internet history.
Chamspy is the recommended option to check someone’s internet history as it is the smart blend of performance, ease of use and security. It is available for both Android and iOS devices. Plus, the best thing about this app is that it it works in stealth mode so no one will find out you are tracking his/her device.
- Read a detailed overview about someone’s internet usage
- Check website URL, last visit time, visit frequency and bookmark
- Access to deleted browsing history
- Set an alert word list and get notified if inappropriate keywords are used
- Track live location, SMS, call logs, videos, photos and more
The next one on the list is iKeymonitor. It is designed for parental control purposes and you can use it to access someone’s browsing history. This app also offers various options for you to spy on another phone. It supports Android and iPhone monitoring.
- See a complete log of all sites visited by target device
- Check the number of times a particular URL was visited
- Spy on SMS, location, IM chats, call logs
Spyic is one of the most reliable apps that lets you find out what websites someone has visited. This app works in stealth mode so you can view the activities of target device discreetly. All this tracking is done remotely via an online dashboard.
- Show all the URLs visited by the target device
- Check the time and date when websites were accessed
- Keep account of call recording, messages, social media usage
Here comes another spy app that can help you check someone’s online activities. It provides a comprehensive list of features to monitor kids and employees. You can know which websites were visited and protect kids from harmful content.
- Keep tabs on browsing history
- See website URLs and attached timestamps
- Track text messages, social media app, email and more
Mobistealth is a feature-rich and reliable app that allows you to keep track of your employees and kids. It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You can see what websites were visited and prevent unwanted exposure.
- Record all the URLs of the sites
- Monitor internet history with time and date stamps
- Track location, chats, email and more
In this blog, we’ve introduced you to five trustworthy spy apps to find out what websites someone has visited. Whether you’re a parent who wants to ensure your kid is staying safe online or a employer wants to improve employee productivity, these spy apps come in handy. Our recommended choice is Chamspy as it adds an additional layer of protection for your loved ones.